Monday, July 18, 2011

Do She Like Me or Not?

is this girl in my high school right, shes in my 5th hour Math class. she pretty and she laughs at all the jokes i make. She talks to me bout hew her boyfriend dont stick with her opinions and ****, aand pretty much personal stuff, then i tell her my opinion. We walk together after school evryday till i get to the bus stop then she has to make a right. She always says bye to me. I dont know if these are like signs or somethin. But all ma boys in Math class are askin me if im "there" and im like i dont know yet. She got a boyfriend i know that but she told me she still love him but she gonna end up leavin him if he dont start listenin to her. Her boyfriend is in jail by the way, and she been by his side since :/ she told me they been thru so much together and im glad that she tellin me all her personal stuff, but i dont know if shes feelin me or not. She Always joke around with me in class and i always end up glancin at her to catch her starin at me but she dont :/ its so many signs but i dnt know what to think so i need sum opinons here. if u read it up till here thx i no its so god dam long.

No comments:

Post a Comment