Thursday, July 21, 2011

Should I get a xbox 360 slim or PS3 slim?

I am going to buy a one of the gaming consoles tomorrow so please help me.i am tired of my psp and ps2 so I am gonna sell them both to donate some money.I am interested in online gaming but I am gonna jailbreak the one I get,i heard that you get banned, is it true for both the ps network and live or just one of them??i heard u not always get banned.as for the games I like games like mass effect 2, ghost reckon,tom raider,etc.i also want the latest tec, whichever one has it,i like games based on fantasy and games in space.i want a wide library of games with latest tech available.and does ps3 hasaseparate inertnet browser, does xbox have it? please no biased fan boys comments.i just need the pros and cons of both and how much time do they both have cause I heard next gen is on its way since nintendo just releasedit???

No comments:

Post a Comment