Thursday, July 21, 2011

He said he liked me...wud marry me if he gets a chance..n now..?

i have a frnd...he said he loves me a lot...as a frnd...n den later...he started having feelings 4 me...i initially tried stoppin him...but never actually said no...becoz i have feelings for him too...i m scared of bein in a relationship...n m not sure if i wud marry...becoz i believe we lose independence aftr we marry...so...i dont want to say i have feelings 4 him now,n den say dat i dont want to marry...but i kept givin him small hints..n also told him abt my views on marriage n relationship....aftr a series of our private meetings...i finally decided dis s d person 4 me n told him...but now....he s like i erased all d feelings on u wen u told dis s nt the tym n i thought u had no feelings for me....i have waited for u...but u did nt respond...u r late in responding...it s all done n all....but he still said he loved me a lot...n dat he wud be my best frnd forever...n den...he started bein away frm me...i felt like he s avoidin me...i asked him dat...n he said nthng s wrng...n dat vrythin s fine n m takin unnecessary tension n all...but i cud see the clear change in his behavior..he wudnt hold me like he did before...even wen we r frnds...dey(he and another frnd) wudnt stay back aftr colg...he s d one who always wanted to leave soon...he usually hugs frnds wen he s leavin...n he stopped doin dat too...n den...now i came to know dat his parents r plannin his marriage to be done wid sum girl(they decide wen ppl r young in their community)...n now...i have a doubt dat dis s d reason..i mean....he wud nt want to hurt his parents...i donno wat to do wid dis person...he wud nt tell anythin straight r directly...i love him a lot...n i dont want to lose him...another girl in his life n he s no more even my best frnd who i cud share everything with....plzz help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment