Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does this guy like me?

A while ago this guy and I started talking...well he would call me "honey" and "gorgeous." Well then he totally stopped talking to me and started dating his ex again. Well this past Tuesday he texted me and said "hey." then he asked me questions like "how far have I gone with a guy before" and "how far would i go with a guy." Well i know this guy is a player...but i told him the truth...i told him that no matter who the guy i probably wouldn't sleep with him. Then the next night i texted him and he asked me what was up so i told him i was goin out to ride horses (it was rainin and lighting and at 11:00pm) (I'm 15 and he's 17 btw) He asked me if i cared if he went..i said no...he said it was bc his mom was bein a b**** and i said well thats why I'm goin out to ride. Soo anywho he never came over..he was just wonderin i guess. Well the night after that i get a text that said he's leavin this county bc he got in a fight w/ his parents. then he said "if you ever need me just text me and ill be there, bye i love you" I begged him to stay and he said that he is cause his cousin said he could stay with him. This morning he sent me a text with an attachement of the song "cowboy lady" by jason aldean. http://artists.letssingit.com/jason-aldean-lyrics-cowboy-lady-gz89nv4 (lyrics) but the only part that was attached was "hey pretty cowboy lady." well i read the whole song then thought if he meant that he already has a gf and wants me out of his life...im sooo confused could someone please tell me if he likes me or is just playin me or what he wants! Also am i reading too far into the song?? or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment