Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do i get through to him?

ok b4 people start saying to me stop being a stupid wee girl an move on, im 28 years old and know that this is not right, i have been with my boyfriend for coming on a year, he is in the royal navy, from the start of our relationship we knew that in july he had a 6month deployment,round europe nothing dangerous, we still fell in love, planned to get married and were even tryin to have a child, three weeks ago he was told that his deployment had changed and he would be leavin on the 6th of june to releave a minehunter in libya, 6 weeks earlier than the planned trip, we were both upset but we still love each other, so he comes home 4 his last week and everything is going fine, he gets a bit drunk 1 night and tells me he is scared of going, rightly so, and that i have not to let him push me away, he loves me and wants a life with me and wants a child with me, even picked names, we have another couple of good nights then last night he says he loves me and goes off 2 bed, when he woke up today he told me its over packed his stuff and left, he has given me no real reason, he just said we might not work out in the future!!!!! he wont answer my calls, he told me he needs space but he is 50 miles from me just now a cant just go talk to him and he leaves tomorrow for 6 months, he says ive not done nothing wrong and he still loves me? why would he do this? is he just scared? how do i get through to him b4 its too late, i dont want to lose him i love him so much and i know deep down he feels the same, i think he just doesnt want me worrying about him while he is gone, how do i make him see that he is making a huge mistake here?

No comments:

Post a Comment