Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How to get my ex back?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating on and off for about 2 years and 4 months. We broke up for 2 months then got back together and everything was literly perfect! Well when he finaly found a job 6 months later about a month after that we started fighting more. We took a brake for about 4 days and was back together. Everything was ok for a little while. Then we just keeped fighting so i would leave for 2-4 days. He wouldnt call i would be freeking out calling him and texting him and we would get back together. Then at one point we broke up for a week he wouldnt really call me and if he did it was a short convo and him telling me he didnt want to be with me and what not. Then he got drunk called me crying horably and means alls i did was want him back I went. Well that lasted for about a week. Then he went crazy one night then broke up with me. He blew up my phone but I wouldnt ancer and he left voice mails crying some where i couldnt understand what he was saying...just sayin if i love him why cant i ancer and what not. Well i talked to him the next day and he told me he was sorry for last night but that dont change anything he still dont want to be together. later that night he called me and i didnt ancer he blew my phone up leavin a voice mail askin if im not gunna ancer his phone calls anymore I just told him I was at a movie and I would talk to him tomorrow. Normal when we break up he wont call for a couple days if his phone is on he will turn it off. Well this time around he still calls me everyday and he will stay on the phone for a while. Sometimes he will call 2 times a day but normaly its only when he gets off work or right before he goes to bed. He hasnt said anything thing about us gettin back together. Yesterday he called and asked if i wanted to have sex (his way of showing love is by having sex, trust me that dont mean thats all i was to him) but i dont know what to think. tomorrow will be a week that i left his house (we pretty much live together) I dont know if he still cares or not? does he just need time? and how can i show him i do love him? hes very up set about his past n cant trust anyone, how can i show him im not hear to hurt him and he can trust me? how can i win him back and once i do make him stay? Please help, this is the best guy ive been with, i trust him with my life, hes my best friend, i want to spend the rest of my life with him! And im goin crazy not being with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment