Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What should i do????????????

Usually Our School Tells us we have summer school like a month or 3 weeks before school is finished . and no one informed me. if you fail more then two marking periods you get summer school . i failed only two and the others i did good . but i dont know if i did good in the others . i moved on june 4th and school ended on the 20th . and i didnt change my adress in school yet, so i didnt get my report card nor i dont know if i have summer school . im in east orange nj . and also im leavin in 1 week to Dominican rep to se my family for a month and my mom already paid for my ticket so i cant go to summer school . so should i call to make sure because they didnt send one in the mail nor did they tell me three weeks or a month before . but should i cal just to make sure ?

No comments:

Post a Comment