Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is my relationship unrepairable?

Ok I've been in a relationship for 3 years now we r engaged to be married and we have an 11 month old son but im the only one that puts up any effort in our relationship we might have sex 1ce a month when he comes in from work he hardly even notices im here I cook supper wash dishes clean house and take care of his kids plus mine I also have a 5 y/o and he has 3 kids 8 9 10 and we have 3 that live with us at all times and im tired yes im a stay at home mom but still he does nothin I have tried the wearing sect clothes I've tried goin to bed naked i've tried seducing him gallon dirty I have tried it all and still nothin and here lately we have been fighting a lot im at the point of just leavin Idk what else to do I need some advice plz help im getting desperate I love him with everything I have but I don't feel he feels the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment