Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MY GIRLFRIEND IS IGNORING ME AFTER WE HAD..?

Basically I fingered her and she feels guilty for what happend, I true apologising to her face at the time she wouldn't accept my apology, when I was leavin her house later that night she did however kiss me. Now that I'm back home everytime I text or message her via msn she ignores me, I asked her friend to ask why she is ignoring me and as a result my girlfriend says oh I don't want to talk to him. Now I I've tried many ways of communicating to her and I dnt want to come across as desperate or needy, it's been a week since I last contacted her and got no reply, and I havnt attempted to communicate her after that, should I give her space/time she obviosly feels guilty about what happend, but my problem is I've given space in the past and r has worked but I dont want to come across as predictable and obvious please help? It's been two weeks and she's been avoiding me help!

No comments:

Post a Comment