Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is my exgirlfriend trying to make me jealous?

So during the middle of summer (July 2nd) me and my ex broke up, which she accused me of cheating on her with one of my friends that I just met, and didn't listen to my story. After a couple of weeks of getting texts from 8 girls constantly, I finally told my ex my story, and she got upset cause I didn't tell her the day we broke up. I'm in my freshman year now; so the first weeks were horrible, I tried to be friends with her, but she kept making some excuse and was telling everyone that I cheated on her, so I had barely any friends. She got a boyfriend that looked just like me (we're friends now) and was telling made-up stories to him so he wanted to get in fights, but I didn't want to be kicked out. During the freshman retreat we were at a campfire, and anyone who wanted to could go up and say anything could; I went up there and apologized for "being a jerk", this got me friends and popularity. A few days later she broke up with her bf, and got a guy a school who had the same first name as me and he was a jerk to me. And whenever I see her family or her, they stare and start talking to whoever is near them (probably about me); and when I see her with her new bf, she always laughs at anything he says or holds on to him and gives him a kiss. I have a girlfriend by the way, and she never cared for the drama and has been with me since the beginning of the school year. I have tried my best to ignore my ex as best as I could, but she talks to me, bumps into me, and if I say something back to her, she will go to her mom and tell her I said something like "you slut" if I said like "what?" (my mother got a 5 page text saying that). I have had to talk to my student counselor 3 times so far this year about her. I'm thinking about leavin the school. Advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment